Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hello World - I’m Going Green

 

As you can see from my profile, I have actually been around for a very long time, but have not dove into the blogging world as of yet.

So, here I am !

This blog is about “Going Green”. By that, I mean giving back to the community from which I have so freely taken.  I have been a technologist for over 20 years (long before blog was a word) and have spent most of that time in the consulting world, which I truly love. Like all of us, I frequently use the communal knowledge out here on the ‘net. Now it’s time to contribute back.

For the last 5+ years have been focusing exclusively on Microsoft Dynamics CRM and designing very large solutions built around Dynamics CRM.  My largest deployment is currently running over 8000 users. I am currently working for CIBER.

You can get all the techie details from my LinkedIn profile over here.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts and experiences with everyone and truly hope that I make at least some of your lives a little easier.

Robert
- One is pleased to be of service

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment