Sunday, September 26, 2010

Heading to London

 

My company, CIBER, is having our Global Microsoft Dynamics CRM Symposium in London this week. As our USA West region’s Solutions Architect, I, of course, get to go. :-)

It will be fantastic to have the whole global Dynamics CRM team together and get to know each other better than a picture and some IM chats :)  In addition we have representatives from Microsoft’s global Dynamics CRM team also coming to participate.

I sure hope I run into Dr. Who and Rose while I'm there. Maybe I’ll get to see the TARDIS in the car park.

I’ll have one day to be a tourist.  If you have any suggestions for “must see” sights on my tourist day, I would love to hear them!

Robert
- One is pleased to be of service

 

Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments:

Post a Comment